There was good news recently from Skills Development Scotland who announced the re-opening of their Individual Training Account (ITA) funding scheme. The bad news from a Dunedin Associates point of view is that the scheme no longer covers the security and hospitality sectors. Traditionally we as a registered ITA provider have seen a strong uptake for our security courses from people who have used ITA to fund their attendance, the same is true for the Scottish Personal Licence course. Skills Development Scotland have said they will be monitoring the criteria they use to determine what they classify as “eligible learning” and if this changes in the future to include security and or hospitality courses that we offer then we will publish that change here on our blog. Watch this space as they say. If you are interested in doing one of our courses and want to be advised when (if) ITA returns for security and hospitality then drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch as soon as we hear anything.
Individual Training Accounts (ITA) return (for now) !
New remote learning security officer course – coming soon!
Individual Training Accounts Re-Open 13th January 2020
- Individual Learning Accounts Extended Until End Of September 2017
- Funding News: Goodbye ILA, Hello, ITA. All Change At Skills Development Scotland
- SDS Individual Training Accounts Now Accepted!
- 7th December 2018: ITA Scheme Closed To New Applicants
- Individual Training Accounts Re-Open 13th January 2020